We are always looking for sales professionals who can flourish within a very unique direct sales environment. We are looking for talented individuals both from within and outside of the industry.
Eden Windows, the leading installer of bespoke orangeries, conservatories, garden rooms, glazed extensions, living spaces, and aluminium windows and doors throughout Kent, is expanding its Sales Operation and seeks talented sales professionals to join our team.
As a Sales Consultant, you will be working out of our modern showrooms, meeting customers on a private appointment basis, and utilising the latest presentation tools to design and deliver their dream living space. With our high-volume marketing strategy and excellent reputation, you will enjoy a constant stream of expertly qualified appointments.
What’s in it for you? We offer a comprehensive training program, inspirational luxury showrooms, and a hands-on consultative sales culture that encourages creativity and initiative. You will work on a self-employed basis and enjoy an excellent OTE of 40/60k, product and software training, and the opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Attending qualified appointments in customers’ homes and online, listening to their requirements, and offering the latest and most innovative home improvement products.
- Meeting homeowners and helping them create their dream living space using our unique design software and product range.
- Building effective relationships with customers and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Advising on issues like planning and building regulations, with full training provided in these areas.
- Taking ownership of designs from concept to creation and working flexibly to visit new and existing customers.
- Highly driven, determined, and goal-oriented, with a track record of exceeding targets.
- Motivated and passionate self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and creative flair.
- Professional, friendly, and able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Numerical, logical, and objective in decision-making.
- IT-savvy with good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and other software.
- Quality-driven and professional, with the highest levels of honesty, probity, and integrity.
- Tenacious, energetic, and able to handle daily challenges with a can-do attitude.
- Analytical with good commercial acumen.
If you are a motivated and passionate sales professional with a strong desire to succeed and a creative flair, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please fill out the form below with your CV and a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and the added value you can bring to our business. Successful applicants should be full driving license holders and car owners.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year